Chicken drumsticks are such an affordable and delicious meal option, so we have been trying out a variety of different ways to prepare them! BBQ or plain ‘ol salt & pepper are always a great way to go, but this time we opted to try a honey and garlic glaze. They turned out so yummy and paired perfectly with mashed potatoes and baked carrots
Baked Honey Glazed Chicken Drumsticks
- 9x13 baking dish
- 2-2½ lbs chicken legs
- 2 TBS olive oil
- ½ cup soy sauce La Choy is GF
- 2 TBS ketchup
- ¾ cup honey
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Grease a 9x13" baking dish, then add the drumsticks.
- Mix together the oil, soy sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic, salt and pepper and pour over the chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven for one hour, or until sauce is caramelized.